Home Staging can be fun, here are 6 Fun Facts About Home Staging. This article is from Palm Beaches Home Staging.
Every house will sell, but home staging has proven to speed up the selling process. Not only are the days on the market less with a staged home, but often the house will sell for a higher.
Why? Research shows only 7% of potential buyers can visualize the potential of the home. Having your house staged increases the process of selling the house.
1. Home staging is all about marketing – staging a home puts you ahead of your competition. Competition can be the homes in your neighborhood and/or new housing down the street. With home staging, you increase your home’s online photos appeal to buyers. To clinch a sale you must first motivate buyers through pictures to take the time to see your home.
2. Staged homes emphasize a home’s architectural details and best assets. Thus, staged homes will only be on the market for half the time of a non-staged home. Emphasizing a house’s best points and design make home staging a powerful tool.
3. Photos of a staged home stand out when buyers are searching online for their next home. So it puts your home ahead of the competition. Home buyers expect to see organized staged homes from watching tv programs. Magazines and other online sources also influence what home buyers expect to see in a home.
4. Your investment in home staging may average 1 to 3%, which is tax deductible. Homeowners can expect home staging to generate an ROI of 8 to 10% and is also tax deductible (source: NAR). Average home staging prices start around $200 to $300 – this varies depending on where you live.
5. Who doesn’t want to sell their home faster and move on to their next house? Stage your house first, and then list it. Houses that are staged average 42 days on the market vs. non-staged homes that can average 142 days on the market.
6. Kitchens are the number one room that sells a house. Though all other rooms and the yard are very important, the kitchen must shine in the buyer’s mind. Read our blog about the five most important tips to make your kitchen look fantastic!
Today’s home sellers incorporate home staging to make their house stand out. You always want your house to show better than the comparable competition. Finding a home stager is easy. Ask for a home stager recommendation when you contact your real estate agent. Your neighbors or friends also may have a recommendation. Get expert home staging help to market your house!
Contact Eileen Robinson for selling your home or buying your next home. Eileen helps people sell their real estate quickly and invest in property wealth. Top rated consultant Premiere Realty LLC.